{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, February 18, 2021

Morning moments . . .

I love early mornings - that wonderful hush all through the house and garden. Still dark outside, I open the curtains,  light candles, turn on the twinkle lights in the kitchen. Sit in quiet meditation, do a bit of journaling, jot down thoughts and plans for the day.  A bit of baking was today's plan and the kitchen is warm and cozy and smells amazing. Archer has fallen asleep again. 

"When you arise in the morning

think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive

to breathe

to think

to enjoy

to love"

~Marcus Aurelius~ 
Oatmeal/raisin cookies hot out of the oven
"I'm always thinking about creating.

My future starts when I wake up every morning.

Every day I find something creative to do with my life"

~Miles Davis~

Coffee * cookies * candles 


 Have a wonderful Thursday

d x

No comments: