{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Saturday, September 12, 2020

Celebrating *everything*

Life
should not only 
be lived,
it 
should be
Celebrated!
Celebrating my Vintage Sparrow Studio Etsy shop's Birthday this month
((from my Etsy shop listing description)) 
***
I've chosen my One - of- a- kind woven wall hanging ~ Sparrow~
Woven in Shabby Sparrow style ♥ offering *FREE TRACKED POSTAGE* on this special item only.

For your serenity corner * above your altar space * bedroom * yoga studio * family gallery wall

Created using a variety of yarns of different textures, weights & colours, and a variety of weaving techniques.

A watercolour image printed on high quality Hahnemuhle archival paper printed from one of my original paintings has been hand cut and stitched (with a sewing machine) to the front.
A small piece of vintage sheet music has been layered with a quote and stitched to the front.
12 small beads have been attached to a small fringe above the watercolour image.

white * gold * navy blue * pale blue * orange * green * grey * brown

Wooden dowel with 2 small beads and "Sparrow brown and white" twine are attached for hanging.

Measures approximately 5" W x 9" L
Measures approximately 5" W x 11.5" L with fringe

Will be posted as a tracked package.
I will give you the tracking number once posted.

woven with love ♥
deb & the sparrows

Little did I know when I opened up my  Etsy shop that I would meet so many lovely people through my Art. Over the years I have received the kindest, most wonderful notes and photos showing where pieces of Art I have created now call hOMe and it is humbling. 

The Covid 19 pandemic has thrown us all for a loop ... changing the things we "took for granted".  As a small shop owner, I chose to put my shop on stay-cation mode for a few months as I wanted to avoid as many trips out as possible. Now, I still keep my shop visits to a minimum and trips to the post office are normally once a week. Shipping delays are inevitable and packages may take longer than normal to arrive. Things that are unavoidable. 

So, in celebration of my shop's Birthday and postage delays :-) I have chosen a one of a kind weaving with my Birthday gift of Free Tracked Postage xo  Link to my shop is on my blog side panel.

Happy Saturday




No comments: