{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Monday, June 15, 2020

whatever is good for the soul ... do that.

Sunday drive sweeties
***
Driving along a beautiful serene stretch of land yesterday, reading Turtle Crossing signs so looking out for them :-) when we spotted these sweet little heads.
Pulled the car over and I got out (thankfully, I had my camera … I had left it at home the week before and came across so many lovely country scenes that I would have loved to have taken pics of).
Oh, seeing this family of Geese and 5 little goslings was good for the soul.
Life goes on … 
***
"I would rather be amongst forest animals
and the sounds of nature,
than amongst city traffic
and the noise of man"
~A.D. Williams~

No comments: