{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Inspiration boards .....

Have you ever created an  Inspiration/ vision board? 

Sat with piles of old magazines, scissors and glue sticks, tearing out images and words that spoke to you?  

I came across some images of a few inspiration boards I've created over the years as I was looking through photos this morning.  The first image was the bulletin board that hung above my computer desk in my studio years ago. Photos and quotes that spoke to me were thumb tacked on the board until there was no room left ;-).


I still have this board, created June 2010.

Each and every image still speaks to me! 
I started a new Summer Sketchbook yesterday ( in honor of Summer Solstice) and I think a little "inspiration" collage page will be added next to my Summer wish list. 

"You are never too old

to set new goals

or to dream

a new dream"

-C.S. Lewis-
Happy Summer!

d xo
 

No comments: