{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Saturday, January 23, 2021

Paint Palette

When I walked into my little Sparrow Studio this morning, I thought how pretty my well used painting cloth looked hanging up. Holding on to all those splashes of colour and memories of so many paintings. There is hardly a spot that doesn't have paint on it and I think maybe it's time to move on to a fresh cloth. Now ... what to turn it into? Maybe a paint brush roll, or a cushion cover for my studio.

~Different is beautiful~
"I found I could say things 

with color and shapes

that I couldn't say

any other way"

~Georgia O'Keefe~

 Happy Saturday

xx deb

4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

A fresh start to the new year.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful is everything you share.
Thank you
Blessings for us all always
Jeanne

Deb said...

hello Lisa ~ yes! fresh starts are always good. Hope you are having a wonderful Monday x

Deb said...

good morning Jeanne ~ thank you so much for your lovely comment! Have a wonderful Monday x