{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh Mr. Sun ...

 It's a gorgeous, sunny day today in my little corner of the world ...
 The sun is streaming in through all the windows in my hOMe ...
 And on the water ...
along the lake ...
 and in the garden as the squirrels
 and Woodpeckers enjoyed their breakfast ...
 and on the floor of my Studio ...
~ You are my Sunshine~

*Happy Wednesday*

8 comments:

Mereknits said...

I have got to order Downtown Abbey from PBS so I can get on the band wagon. Beautiful pictures today thank you for sharing them
Meredith

Julie Marie said...

Hi Deb, your photos are so beautiful!... hello sweet Archer, we love you!... xoxo Julie Marie and Tessy

Ms. ~K said...

Deb, What beautiful photos!
Love Archer lazing in the sun puddles!
I am a self-professed Downton Abbey addict!
xoxo

Deb said...

Hi Meredith ~ Thank you! You will love Downton Abbey ♥

Thank you Julie Marie & Tessy xo

Kit ~ Thank you. We love Downton Abbey ... the hour passes so quickly and we can't wait for the next episode :-)

Lisa at Greenbow said...

You have the best company to keep in your studio. Beautiful pictures.

Jeanne said...

I've yet to watch that show but everyone loves it......I love your photographs and you.
Love Jeanne♥

Susan said...

I especially like your photo of the little woodpecker - great closeup! Downton Abbey is fantastic, my favorite show. Can't wait for season 3!

Kelly said...

What an assortment of woodland creatures you are a Cinderella! And a new doggie... oh good... hello Archer!
Haven't seen Downton Abbey, I think I'll need to buy it on a DVD to ever get a chance at it!