{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Saturday, March 17, 2012

Luck in odd numbers...

Happiness often sneaks in
through a door
you didn't know
you left open
~John Barrymore~

I guess doors are like hearts ... wonderful things can sneak  in when both are left open!
Yesterday was so beautiful outside, that Archer and I sat out on the deck for a while in the morning.
When I went inside to make a tea, I looked around to spot him looking through the screen door waiting for me just as Ben and Ernie had :-)  Funnily, Archer is sitting, Ernie standing, and Ben is laying down.
In keeping with St.Patrick's Day, and LUCK, I went looking through my photos and found these ~ three beautiful, faithful Labs waiting for me ... now THAT is LUCK ♥
***
Good Luck
is another name
for tenacity
of purpose
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

7 comments:

Julie Marie said...

What a sweet post and three precious pups... Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!... xoxo Julie Marie

animal lover, quilt lover said...

We have had very good weather too!!
It has been in the 80's with lots of wonderful sun that helps the plants grow!! We will not feel that
same way in August..... lol
I love a dog!!!!! Their the best people on earth!!!! My favorite people!!!
Thanks for your visit!!!!

Naturegirl said...

Deb: My heart sings as I read this. I imagine those soulful eyes of Benny looking back at you.Of course Earie had a special look only you know. I love that when we least efect it those that have crossed over pick their moment to come to us reminding us that they are still with us..in spirit!
I'm feeling somewhat better but it has been the pits being ill the whole time I've been here. I've spent many days indoors resting and my feline family always at my side or on my chest hugging me and ticking with their whiskers.
Spring I'm sure has arrived in Ont. We return on the 22nd of April.
purr-Zzz dear friend.
=^.^= Anna

Monica said...

Wonderful. Just wonderful.
xoxo

Jeanne said...

Beautiful indeed my lovely friend
Love and hugs
Jeanne

Ms. ~K said...

Yes, the luck is OURS!!!
xoxo

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What sweet boys. They know who cares for them.