{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Friday, January 20, 2012

52 Friday...

3/52
 POTENTIAL
***
We spend January 1st
walking through our lives,
room by room,
drawing up a list of work to be done,
cracks to be patched.
Maybe this  year,
to balance the list
we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives
not looking for flaws,
but for
potential
~Ellen Goodman~

4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Great idea.

Helen said...

Hi Deb, Thanks for popping over to my blog, and for your lovely comments.
You are so right about looking for flaws!! I too have done that list!!
Love Helen x

Jeanne said...

I love your quotes and all you share.
Your photographs are lovely indeed.
Love Jeanne♥

Rachel said...

Hi Deb -- thanks for your comment on my blog (sorry so late making it here!)!

I've finally taken some time this morning to work through some of your posts...I'll definitely be adding your blog to my reader! And I LOVE your idea regarding a 52 week photo challenge (pulling words from a 'hat'). I may have to try that sometime in the future!