{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Garden Glimpses ...

Ernie patiently waiting for me to put on my boots, hat, coat, scarf , mitts etc etc ... :-)
It is C....O....L...D today!
I tossed some bread out for the birds and peanuts in their shell for the squirrels
A little pop of colour from the berries in the garden
snow capped hydrangea
my sweet little Shadow watching my every move
garden urns with all the bells and baubles covered up in a blanket of snow :-)
and little lanterns ...
A Winter Blessing
May Blessings be upon your house
your roof
your hearth and walls
May there be lights
to welcome you
when evening's shadow falls
~Myrtle Reed~

1 comment:

Julie Harward said...

Beautiful...I always love what you post about. My dog came and got me today too, he brings his cute face and a toy to the window and bumps the window, telling me, "Come out and play, lets go for a walk!" Love it! Come say hi :D