{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Monday, December 5, 2022

Find me here . . .

With only 20 days until Christmas, I thought I would mention two wonderful spots to find original art and special Christmas gifts.
 I am thrilled to have my work in both the Alton Mill Arts Centre in the Headwaters Arts Gallery and Innovation Park Art in the Workplace.
Original art
Cards created from my original art 
and one-of-a-kind driftwood Santas, each hand painted and sealed with a little hook, twine for hanging, tiny bell and hand stamped Merry Christmas tag.

I love picking up pieces of driftwood on my morning lake walks and the more unusual the shape the better. Each piece is washed and thoroughly dried and when it's time to paint, their own unique personality comes through. I must say, they are a joy to paint and bring a smile to my face and hopefully to others who see them. A little love from Lake Ontario and me!

My little Winter Owl would make a lovely addition to a bookshelf, mantle or ledge. 
All can be found at:
Headwaters Arts Gallery
Artful Giving Show and Sale
Alton Mill Arts Centre
1402 Queen Street
Suite 100
Alton Village, Caledon, On
November 9, 2022 - January 8, 2023

And then a bit closer to home 

Hopes, Dreams and Possibilities
Birds of A Feather

these two canvases can be found at
 Innovation Park
Art in the Workplace
175 Longwood Road South
Hamilton, Ontario

Exhibit 35 runs from October 31, 2022- March 1, 2023

I hope you are able to visit and enjoy all the beautiful art that has been so lovingly created!

Happy Monday,
d xo 
 

No comments: