{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Happy International Women's Day


 She is

She is warmth like sunshine on your face
She is gentle, wise  and filled with grace
She is strong and bold
with a helping hand to hold
She is wisdom and peace
a partner, friend, sister, niece
She is a little bit of everything
she hears and sees
She is you
She is me.
-deb dunn-

I like to jot down my thoughts on canvas/paper before I begin to paint.
These are the words found underneath the many layers of paint for She is.
Happy International Women's Day!
3/8/22

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Happy International Women's day
Blessings
I love all you share
Jeanne

Deb said...

thank you so very much Jeanne & the same to you!
I appreciate your visits and kind comments xo