{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Monday, April 3, 2017

create

Everything you can imagine
is
real
~Picasso~

Weavings on branches ... just waiting for "finishing touches"
Found branches in all shapes and sizes
gathered on daily woodland walks
sit in my sparrow studio.
I have them interwoven with twinkle lights on my walls ...
sitting in jars ...
a little bit of nature brought home ...
and those with lovely big V shapes ... I like to weave :-)
The combination of textures ~ bark ... twine ... wool ... ♥
~cherish life~
One of my latest paintings - in my Etsy shop -
While painting, I had a sprinkling of words off to one side on my art table {from another project}.
To my surprise, two words found their way next to my painting as I was finishing...
cherish & life.
Painting named.
~have a wonderful Monday~
xo D

No comments: