{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Monday, August 24, 2015

Treasures from the Avon ...

Feathers gathered along the Avon River
Stratford, Ontario
Cosmos gathered from my English country garden
together  sitting happily on my art table ♥
spent last week in Stratford ~ headed to the Theatre to watch
The Sound of Music
and
The Diary of Anne Frank
... amazing!
strolled along the Avon river
meeting many feathered friends along the way ...
reminding me of home

8 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Nice finds. Will wait to see what you do with them.

kristieinbc said...

I love Stratford! Lucky you to have taken in two plays while you were there. And that stroll along the river is so nice. :-)

Deb said...

hello Lisa ~ the feathers sit in a little jam jar on my art table as do the flowers ... I will dry the sage to create little smudging wands ♥ thank you for stopping by!

Deb said...

hi Kristie ~ we love Stratford too ~ a favourite spot to visit ♥

Jeanne said...

Beautiful my lovely friend. I love Stratford. I love all you share

sage and spirit said...

What a lovely place to visit. Maybe someday....

Smudging wands are a great idea for the sage. I do the same myself and I added some lavender to the last batch of smudge wands I made.
x

Deb said...

thank you Jeanne ~ isn't Stratford a lovely spot? the Avon, swans, quaint shops ... wonderful ♥

Deb said...

hi Julie ~ I love the idea of mixing the sage with lavender ~ gorgeous ♥