{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thankful {things I love} Thursday ...

I have been watching in pure delight and awe, a Robin creating her nest from scratch.
She has been diligently flying back and forth with just the right material as she weaves a home to place her precious eggs.  A spot to house, protect and nurture with found treasures.
It has been quite windy lately, and her poor nest was a bit disheveled this morning. Robin was quite comical as she wiggled about getting things back in order.
Thankful {things I love}Thursday ... inspiration for paintings at my own back door ♥
I hope I have done you justice sweet Robin.
Feather and Found Treasures is now in the shop
Vintage Sparrow Studio
just in time for Mother's Day
♥♥♥

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful my lovely friend
Blessings

Deb said...

thank you dear Jeanne ~ for your visits and lovely comments ♥