{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Snow drops ...

Hard to believe there are just a few days left in February.
Frigid temps and blowing snow have kept my Nikon safely nestled in the camera bag and thus, there have not been many outdoor photos taken.
Most photos these past months  have been taken using my Ipad .
 I am really enjoying my Instagram account & find it is wonderful for adding a photo and a few lines and keeping in touch.  
My link is on the sidebar ♥
Even though outside my window is a scene of white ~ on my painting table, it has been snowdrops of a different kind.
  Along with nests and mossy fields, hopping bunnies and happy birds,  Snowdrops are being added to my latest painting "Through fields and woods".
Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday
♥d

8 comments:

Country Gal said...

Lovely work ! My Nikon is always busy no matter the weather it is an obsession for me and if I don't take at least one photo of something a day I cant handle it lol ! Yes the months go by fast and hoping March finally brings warmer weather . Thanks for sharing , Have a good week !

Blondie's Journal said...

I am SO happy to see more of your artwork on IG! You are an absolutely talented and creative individual. Keep up the painting and photography. I am your biggest fan! :)

Jane x

Jeanne said...

Beautiful and your instagram page is also lovely

Blessings.
Soon March and Spring

primrosesattic said...

Glad Feb nearly gone,that means closer to Spring and warmer weather. Snowdrops look sweet.
Rosezeeta.

Deb said...

Hi Elaine, It's hard to believe that March is almost here! I've still been taking photos ~ except this time with my Ipad :-)thanks for stopping by ♥

Deb said...

thank you so much jane xo

Deb said...

thank you Jeanne ♥

Deb said...

hello Rosezeeta ~ painting a little Spring :-)