{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Snail mail . . .



I think there is something utterly charming about snail mail and I love to see a handwritten envelope sitting in my mailbox.

Just knowing that someone has taken the time to sit and write to me - even if it's just a few lines, lets me know they were thinking of me.  Every card I've ever received has been saved. I gather them all up with a bow and keep them in the cedar hope chest my husband (then fiance) gave me for my birthday.  There are a few cards that are so special to me that I keep out all the time, in a little bowl.

With these sentiments in mind, I put together a few card sets for my Etsy shop.  Each card is created using quality Epson archival paper and Epson Ultra Chrome K3 inks with prints of the originals mounted using acid free archival tape on lovely Sparrow brown cards and left blank inside to write your own sweet thoughts.
These cards not only let someone know you were thinking about them, but because they are created using archival quality paper/ink they are perfect for framing making them little gifts in themselves.
Or, keep for yourself and add to your journal.
All occasion cards ideal for celebrating * birthdays * anniversary wishes * new baby * new job* or simply my favourite *just because*


All occasion cards ideal for celebrating * birthdays * anniversary wishes* or simply *just because*

Cards are approximately 4 1/4" w x 5 3/4 h with envelope 6 1/2 w x 4 1/2 h

Happy Wednesday
d xo 

No comments: