{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Saturday, August 7, 2021

Burlington Artscape Fundraiser . . .


 ~Woodland Wanderer~

27. Woodland  Wanderer - SOLD 

By: Deb Dunn

I began by writing my thoughts in pencil. The words, emotions, gratitude, forever with the paint. Even though we live in an urban area, we are surrounded by the untamed beauty of nature. Central park is a juxtaposition of activity and serenity.

***
I hope Woodland Wanderer brings much joy and peace to the space it now sits in.
Much thanks to the purchaser for supporting this wonderful Artscape Fundraising Event for Joseph Brant Hospital. We received both our Covid Vaccines here and are very grateful to  the staff, volunteers  and doctors who made it possible! 
***

The 1st of 3 outdoor Burlington Artscape Fundraising Event exhibitions (August 8, 15, 22) starts *tomorrow*.

Sunday August 8, from 10am - 4pm at Grace United Church, Burlington, Ontario.

Come out, tour the "leaf walk", meet and chat with the artists and see all 50 unique leaves in person!
I'm looking forward to doing that myself :-) 

The leaves are available for purchase (although some have already sold) for $750.00 with 100% of the proceeds going to Joseph Brant Hospital.

I will be there beside my leaf Woodland Wanderer ~ if you stop by,  I'd love to chat ~ please say hello xx  

No comments: