{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Monday, September 4, 2017

Ah, September! ...

hello September...
so happy to see you
loving the change in the weather
and evenings that are drawing in ...
walking through the woods
visiting with some of my ... do I dare say ... "favourite" trees
the ones that are unique and twisted and filled with personality and life ♥
{the same qualities I am drawn to in people} :-D xo
putting my hands on cool bark ...
both energy boosters and soul soothers
some with little doorways ... "Welcome Home"
***
"Ah, September!
You are the Doorway
to the Season
that Awakens
my Soul ..."
~Peggy Toney Horton~

3 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I am looking forward to that big cool down. It is still running in the high 80's and low 90's (F) here. UGH... A little rain would make it all bearable. Your trees are handsome.

Deb said...

hello Lisa ~ I hope your temps cool and you get some rain too. They are some pretty handsome trees aren't they :-D xo Have a wonderful weekend!

Deb said...

thank you Sandi ♥ Have a wonderful weekend!