{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, August 24, 2017

Thankful {things I love} Thursday ...

...Thankful for  all the little treasures on my sparrow studio altar
Art
for me
is like
breathing
"Art enable us
to find ourselves
and lose ourselves
at the same time"
~Thomas Merton~

"If you ask me
what I came to do in this world,
I, an artist, will answer you:
I am here
to live
out loud"
~Emile Zola~


"Artists feel what they're carrying and feel it vividly.
In order to make their art
they must find their edges
and soften there.
Art {like love} was never about safety.
To love an artist
is to fall into a sea
of deep
soulful
courageous
wild living"
~Victoria Erikson~
sweet grass tea lights
"I am an instrument
in a shape
of  a woman"
~Adrienne Rich~

2 comments:

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

Beautiful rich words to go with your lovely photos. Happy Autumn Deb.

Andrea

Deb said...

thank you so much Andrea ♥ Have a wonderful weekend xo