{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday Serenity ...

Late August coneflowers
Bumble bees and blooms
Monarch butterflies
& heart ♥ shaped ♥ wings
Today is my day
to dance lightly with life,
sing wild songs of adventure,
invite rainbows and butterflies out to play,
soar my spirit,
and unfurl my joy
~Jonathan Lockwood Huie~
Mindful walking on a very hot August afternoon
taking in all the beauty of my surroundings
{and the lovely company of a Monarch that chose to follow along with me}
spotted
tons of bumble bees , 2 yellow finch enjoying a seeded Sunflower head, sparrows taking shelter in a nearby tree, a blue jay,
grasshoppers, butterflies
Your thoughts
are your message to the world.
Just as the rays
are the messages
of the Sun
~Amit Ray~
Happy Sunday
xo
d

4 comments:

Seawashed said...

What a beautifully serene post.

Mereknits said...

I just read about all those monarch butterflies that died in Mexico this past week, so sad. Hugs to you Deb.
Meredith

Deb said...

thank you so much Kerrie ~ happy you stopped by & enjoyed sharing some time with me ♥

Deb said...

hello Meredith ~ the Monarchs are so beautiful ~ heartbreaking news ♥ xo