{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Monday, November 16, 2015

Because you care ...

2 of my Gift Gathering Bags
are in the latest Somerset Studio issue
They can be found on pages 82~85 ♥
all the directions to create are included
with plenty of time to make some for the Holidays.
I created mine from 2 of my paintings
Mindful & The Aviary Keeper
both from my ©Women of the Woods Series
Both are available as prints from my Etsy shop {found on blog sidebar}
as well as some new prints
like
"Search for the Perfect Tree"
Thank you so much Christen Hammons & all at Somerset Studio  for including my work in this gorgeous issue ♥
 

2 comments:

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

I just adore that print. I've decided to try my hand at illustrating and design a few Christmas cards for this year. Should be fun!

Deb said...

Thanks Andrea.
Your Christmas cards will be a gift in themselves ♥ and you will have so much fun illustrating! enjoy