{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Saturday, August 3, 2013

August Break ~Day 3 ...

Day 3 of August Break
~Yellow~
When my 2 year old grandson asked me one day what I was doing,
I instantly replied without pause "In the kitchen playing with bubbles" :-D
that phrase has stuck ever since ♥
***
Washing the dishes
is like bathing a baby.
The profane is the sacred.
Everyday mind
is enlightened mind.
~Thich Nhat Hanh~
Beauty seen on our walk today.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful is everything you share.

Blessings and have a soulful Sunday

Much love

June said...

I'm enjoying your August break posts Deb. Have a wonderful month---but somehow I already know you will :))))
hugs...