{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful {things I love} Thursday...

Thankful for ~
Stray Gifts
in all shapes and sizes ...
***
Pleasure is spread through the Earth
in stray gifts
to be claimed
by whoever
shall find them
~William Wordsworth~
Snow - and lots of it!  Finally.
Our own magical Narnia
 
Archer - Sometimes I wish I knew his story ... sometimes I'm glad I don't.
Truly, a "stray gift".
You can see the absolute beauty of a fallen snowflake on the fur of a Black Lab.
Nothing lovelier!
 
And then ... tucked away, hidden amongst some bare branches in the white forest...
yet another "stray gift".
Oh how I love Winter & the wonder of it all.
 
 

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful blessings to you my lovely friend.........I love your postings.
Love Jeanne

Julie Marie said...

Our babies truly are gifts from God aren't they... Archer looks just gorgeous in the snow, and I love your little stray heart of snow... xoxo Julie Marie

Jeanne said...

••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾
(¯`´(¯`´.¸________ღ☆ღ_________ ¸.´´¯)´´¯)
☆ ☆☆ May this New Year 2013 bless us with the very best♥.
(_¸.(_¸.´´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ღ☆ღ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `´.¸_).¸_)
☾☆★¸¸.•*♥¨*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*♥¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*♥¨*★☆☾
Good Health Good Cheer and Love &Happiness each day of the Year ...♥♥♥♥♥
Love and hugs
Jeanne

Kelly said...

See more hearts for you...;) Archer is a trooper and so are you for venturing out into the cold woods...Winston and I are on the couch ;)

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I love to find hearts in nature. Archer is lucky to have a Mom that likes the snow as much as he does.