{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bunny Ears...

 Who knew a happy Lab came with their own bunny ears :-)
The happiest day of the week for Archer ... like us, his ♥ is in the country!
***
The Spirit of Easter
is all about
HOPE
LOVE
&
JOYFUL
LIVING.

 It doesn't take very long, once we are home
 after a good long walk/run ...
and it's time for a nice long afternoon nap.
***
HAPPY EASTER
 ♥

7 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Happy Easter to you all!... Archer looks sooo happy!... I love you sweet Archer!... xoxo Julie Marie and Tessy

Ms. ~K said...

Sweet dreams, Sweet Archer!
xoxo

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I am glad to read that you and Archer had such a wonderful Easter.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful my friend.
I hope you had a Happy Easter
Love and hugs
Jeanne

Mereknits said...

Oh those big brown eyes shutting!!! So cute. My Max has big brown eyes and I love watching him try to stay awake.
Happy Monday,
Meredith

Donna said...

Love Archer's bunny ears! He's such a beautiful dog. I hope he had a good nap.

Hope you had a Happy Easter, Deb!

Kelly said...

So cute! Isn't it funny how dogs nod off... kind of like old people, I think ;)