{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful {things I love} Thursday...

I LOVE Perpetual calendars!!
and the idea of being able to use a calendar over and over again, year after year.
Then add to that, a bird, some script, a crown and a stamp ... perfection :-)


Not enjoyment
and not sorrow
is our destined
end or way
but to act
that each tomorrow
finds us further
than today
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow~

4 comments:

erin's art and gardens said...

hi deb, what a pretty blog you have! i am happy to follow you and i look forward to more beautiful photos and wondrous words......
erin

Donna said...

What a great calendar, Deb! I love the bird and the aged look. Love the quote!

Hugs,
Donna

Monica said...

Ooohhhh! Your perpetual calendar is just wonderful, Deb!
I painted one on silk more than 15 years ago (sold it) and had sooo much fun with it! You've inspired me to give it a try again (when I have a home ;))
Big hugs,
Monica xo

Deb said...

Hi Erin ~ thank you!
Donna ~ I love the Vintage look too :-)
Monica ~ handpainted on silk sounds gorgeous!!