{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One Word A Week Wednesday...

29/52
WISDOM
***
God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
and the WISDOM
to know the difference
~Reinhold Niebuhr~
The Serenity Prayer
I only had to look in my little garden pond to find today's word :-) We have little river rocks with inspirational words scattered.

2 comments:

Julie Harward said...

That is so cool...love this quote! I think wisdom is found in following God and his ways too :D

Ms. ~K said...

That was my mother's favorite quote...
Love the inspiration stones...
Hugs and belly rubs to Ernie,
~K