{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Saturday, February 25, 2012

YUM...

Archer enjoying a homemade biscuit :-)
***
Some people have a foolish way of not minding,
or pretending not to mind,
what they eat.
For my part,
I mind my belly very carefully.
for I look upon it, that he who does not mind his belly
will hardly mind anything else.
~Samuel Johnson~
***
Joining in Pink Saturday today.
***
Archer's Bone Appetite
Peanut Butter Biscuits

2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tbsp Baking powder
1 cup Organic Peanut Butter
1 cup Milk

Combine flour, baking powder, peanut butter and milk.  Mix well.  Roll out onto a lightly floured surface and knead.  Roll out to 1/4" thick and cut with bone shaped cookie cuttters.
Place on parchment lined baking sheet. 
Bake at 375F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool and store in an airtight container.
♥Sure to please that special doggie in your ife ♥

17 comments:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Just saw your comment at the Back Porch Deb. Wish we had some snow. Haven't had enough this winter to talk about. The moisture would be lovely.

I have fallen in love with Archer!

Mereknits said...

I love your Pink Saturday picture, my sister used a picture of her dogs ears once, pink skin...so cute. Have a great day,
Meredith

Anonymous said...

Lol! Happy Pink Saturday!

LV said...

He looks like he lapped it all up with that big,pink tongue.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I would be licking my lips too if someone had been baking biscuits for me. Now that is a pink tongue. HPS.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

The Pianist in Pink, have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Cute pink tongue!
Happy Pink Saturday!!

Ciao bella!

Creative Carmelina
www.creativecarmelina.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Archer knows best!!!!!

Thanks so much for your stop by and encouraging words!

HPS!

Kelee

How Sam Sees It said...

Is it a recipe you can share?

Sam

CailinMarie said...

Archer is beautiful & seems to be properly appreciating the homemade biscuit!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Archer is so sweet. And has a good momma who gives him homemade biscuits. I love that Samuel Johnson quotation. Haven't come across it before, but makes a lot of sense. Wishing you a beautiful day. Tammy

Deb said...

Thanks everyone!

Hi Sam - I will be making more biscuits for Archer this afternoon, so I'll take pics & post the recipe tomorrow ♥

Julie Marie said...

Mmmm... home made biscuits, yum!... doggie kisses sweet Archer... xoxo Julie Marie and Tessy

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
A gorgeous pink share for the occasion. I love this photo. Just priceless. Sometimes we get a good one, but this is great. Right on the money.

Please thank Archer for posing for us. My Bruiser loves a homemade biscuit or dinner roll as well.

Country hugs, Sherry

Lori ann said...

he's beautiful deb. xx lori

Shawna Lemay said...

it's so funny - i think we have the very same dog : ) thanks for this recipe! and thanks for your comment on my blog : )

Ms. ~K said...

Thanks for the smile and the recipe!
I just want to bury my face in his beautiful fur!
Hugs and bellyrubs!