{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful {things I love} Thursday...

 It feels like Spring today.
The air is damp. Noticed the tips of tulips poking through the soil in the garden.
 We met lots of cats on our walk today...
 The birds were singing ...
 Lots of new sights & sounds for Archer...
 Who is now happily snoring at my feet :-)

It often happens
that a man
is more humanly related
to a cat or dog
than to any
human being
~Henry David Thoreau~

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

How beautiful is everything you share and I too feel the same about animals.
Love you
Jeanne

Ms. ~K said...

I love this post!
I real hint of spring here today, highs near 70 °F, with possible thunderstorms this overnight. I picked daffodils today! :)
xoxo and bellyrubs to Archer.
~K

Julie Marie said...

Love the quote and love your photos... and LOVE Archer of course!... xoxo Julie Marie and Tessy

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I think you are falling in love with Archer. Me too. Have a great weekend. I hope you two get out even more.

Inger Marie said...

Hello Deb:)
Your lovly Archer...look like my Gina...
Spring is comming...so nice:))
I wish you a good weekend:))