{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Baltimore Oriole in the garden ...

not the best photos but such a thrill to find a Baltimore Oriole in the garden that I wanted to share!
As soon as I spotted the vibrant splash of orange I grabbed my camera
He was having a lovely splash about in the bird bath
My clothesline is in the same spot so I had to maneuver
myself with dining room curtains over my shoulder and aim the camera :-D
this shot was just lucky! I didn't even know I got a photo mid flight until I uploaded them.
*** 
If you're lucky enough
 to be different
 from everyone else,
don't change! 

2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What fun to have an Oriole down where you can get great shots. Happy Day.

Deb said...

hi Lisa ~ thank you! I was afraid I wouldn't get any photos at all as he was bathing in a corner of our garden that was tricky to get a shot of. Honestly though, even if I couldn't get a photo, just having him in the garden was an absolute thrill!