{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thankful {things I love} Thursday ...

My husband gave me a bouquet of gorgeous yellow roses
for Mother's Day ...
yellow petals scattered on the table as they dried ...
and I am in awe that they are as beautiful {if not more so}
as they were freshly picked ...
Going barefoot & watching the "next generation " of a long line of gardeners
exploring & loving the Earth ♥
When we walk
upon Mother Earth,
we always
plant our feet carefully
because we know
the faces of our
future generations
are looking up at us
from beneath the ground.
We never forget them.
~Unknown~

4 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I agree, the dried petals have the same beauty on or off the rose. And it looks like you have a little garden helper!

XO,
Jane

Mereknits said...

I love pictures of busy little hands and feet.
hug to you,
Meredith

Deb said...

Hi Jane - The cutest little garden helper ever :-)

Deb said...

Hi Meredith,
Me too ♥