{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thankful {things I love} Thursday ...

The lilac are swaying in the wind, brushing the kitchen windows.
I have the windows open so their heavenly scent flows in.
The scent of freshly cut grass & lilac ♥♥
Our little bush is showing it's age, and each year we notice less and less blooms.
So I only snipped a few to bring inside.  Just enough to fill a small jam jar.
tied with a little twine ...

inspiration for a painting :-)
With arms outstretched
I THANK
With heart beating gratefully
I LOVE
With body in health I jump
for JOY
With spirit full
I LIVE
~Terri Guillemets~

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

Lilacs are my favorite flower, we can't grow them here in Florida much too hot and sandy. Enjoy their beauty.
Hugs,
Meredith

Julie Marie said...

Hello Deb... Lilacs are so beautiful and their scent is just Heavenly... love your pretty little twine holder your daughter gave you!... would love to see your painting... xoxo Julie Marie