{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunshine Sunday ...

Gorgeous, sunny Sunday ~ 77 degrees!
Perfect for our Sunday hike.
Beauty found and admired every step of the way ...
and heavenly scents inhaled ...
and colour! ...
even subtle colour ...
and a wonderful fresh water stream for cooling off  that Archer so appreciated...
I had to stand and wait patiently for a few minutes for this bug who was so wonderfully camouflaged.
Each time I approached, he would hide underneath the branch.  Finally, he stopped and allowed me to take his photo.  And what a handsome bug he was :-)
***
No more camouflage,
I want to be exposed
and not afraid
to fall
~Unknown~
***
Amen!


6 comments:

Mereknits said...

Beautiful photos, Archer looks like he is having a great time.
hugs to you Deb,
Meredith

Blondie's Journal said...

Each and every flower is beautiful...I never tire of taking pictures of them!

XO,
Jane

Julie Marie said...

Love your Sunday hike Deb and Archer... so much beauty to see all along the way... and your little bug is too cute!... you are so like me, I would have waited for him too!... I talk to bugs even, do you?... xoxo Julie Marie

Deb said...

Thank you Meredith - Archer loves his weekend hikes :-)

Deb said...

Hi Jane - Never tire of taking photos of flowers ♥

Deb said...

You know me Julie Marie - I was talking to him ♥