{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sunday Serenity ...

Sparrows Garden
I find I don't used my Nikon camera as much as I once did.
There was a time when it was always with me & the camera bag that held a variety of
lens in different sizes.
A small, compact Fuji digital camera was ideal for travelling & at home, I will take
photos with the phone camera (again, nice and compact) or the iPad camera.
But since coming home from holidays, I've been enjoying an old routine of walking through 
sparrows garden and taking photos of the changes …I was excited to see the Wisteria vine planted last year had taken off {especially after seeing so many gorgeous Wisteria covered cottages in
England}, black eyed Susan seed that was scattered last year can be seen poking through the soil … 
and looking through and shooting through a Macro lens is always a thrill … seeing the tiniest little webs on leaves,
puddles of morning dew,
 the little detail of a flower … pure magic
and then, after a busy day in the garden, I was finishing up by  sweeping around the 
pond when the sweetest little Monarch butterfly landed on my leg :-) 
I like being mistaken for a wildflower xo

2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What a nice ending to a day, being visited by a butterfly. Nice to see all your photos.

Deb said...

hi Lisa ~ thank you! the butterfly visit was magical. Hope you are having a wonderful day.