{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thankful {things I love} Thursday ...

Ooh Archer …
how could a Thankful Thursday {things I love} post not include you!
"My dear old dog,
most constant of all friends"
~William Croswell Doane"
I often wonder how many steps he walks in a day …
following my every move
wherever I am … he is there...
lots of rainy days have been lovely as I've been able to ease back into a routine
and spent those days in sparrow studio
but since arriving home from holidays there's been lots of "catching up" both inside & out in the garden... 
a visit to the nursery filled my van with soil, hanging baskets, perennials and some favourite
annuals
Archer was happy to provide some hole digging assistance :-) 
"No one appreciates
the very special genius of your conversation
as the dog does"
~Christopher Morley~
"I guess I'm a little weird.
I like to talk to trees and animals.
That's ok though;
I have more fun than most people"
~Bob Ross~

2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Archer is a treasure. He appears to be about Annie's age. She has all that white in her fur now. She keeps an eye on me in the garden too. Glad you are able to ease into summer now. Cheers.

Deb said...

hello Lisa ~ thank you … he is a sweetheart like your Annie. Hope you are enjoying this beautiful June weather in your garden too.