{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year ♥...


I wish you HEALTH

I wish you LOVE

&

PEACE

within your HEART

I wish you the BEAUTY of NATURE

that you may ENJOY the work of GOD

I wish you WISDOM

to choose priorities

for those things that really matter in LIFE.

I wish you GENEROSITY

so you may SHARE

all the good things

that come your way.

I wish you

HAPPINESS

&

JOY

&

BLESSINGS

for the

NEW YEAR.

Happy New Year Friends!

~Author Unknown~

6 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Happy New Year to you too Deb. I will look forward to your posts.

Simply Life said...

happy 2012!

French Farmgirl said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, thanks and bless you.

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Wishing you all the best in 2012, Deb!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

A beautiful post in all ways! Happy and healthy 2012 to you and yours.

Kelly said...

I love this... I'm going to print it off and keep it in my craft room this year. And i wish you you're wish right back for the coming year, Deb!