{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Sunday, February 4, 2018

Interviews ...

In December, Nicole Annette @ journal junky on Instagram 
asked me to participate in her Friday Feature and speak of why I love to journal ...

* Hello, I'm Deb @ vintage sparrow studio, an artist and lover of the written word.
I've always loved having a spot to jot down my thought from the personal
expression of keeping a diary as a teen to the open connection of sharing my
thoughts with others on my blog as an adult, and many journals in between.
Journaling is a vital part of my morning ritual.  Early rising, tea, candle light, 
meditation and journaling set the tone and intention for my day.
Getting my thoughts down on paper is very grounding to me and my journal pages
often include making note of the weather, sunrise, moon phases and lots of tiny sketches*
then in January, Victoria Lynn Hall @ I believe in Art {blog, Instagram, facebook}
asked if I would participate in her I believe in Artists section ... 
I was truly honoured to be asked by both Nicole and Victoria and pleased  that I decided that there would be lots more "Yes than No" replies to requests  ... :-D

"the shortest distance between two people
is a story"
~Patti Digh~ 
... really happy to be sharing a bit more of my story ...

4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I admire the way you feel and react so open with the public. An inspiration for sure.

Deb said...

thank you so much Lisa ~ I really appreciate your visit and kind words. It took me a long time to get to this space (and a cupboard filled with art work). For so long, I tried to balance between putting my art out into the world and staying private ... impossible to do :-D ... now I share both x

Unknown said...

I love your blog and all you share.

Blessings and love and smiles across the miles

Jeanne

Deb said...

thank you so much Jeanne ~ for your visits and lovely comments always ... both mean so much to me x