{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Sunday, February 18, 2018

find your own way to flow ...

A new painting
with my 2018
guiding word
*flow*
in mind x

~find your own way to flow~
... when you let it flow... you leave room to grow

"The idea is that flowing water never goes stale,
so just keep on flowing"
~Bruce Lee~

"Lovely thing to learn from water:
adjust yourself 
in every situation
and 
in any shape,
but most importantly,
find your own way
to
flow"
~Buddha~

2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I love the new painting. When it first popped up on my screen I saw only the top of it and I thought it was a frosted window. I like the idea of Flowing....

Deb said...

hi Lisa ~ thanks so much ... a frosted window ... how lovely :-D