{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Tuesday, June 6, 2017

in rainy arms ...

it's been raining all day {switching back and forth from misty to pouring}
and I had been patiently waiting for a lull
to head outside with my camera.
Even when I thought it had stopped long enough to take a few photos
I was only able to take these 11 before the skies opened up again :-D
But everything is so green and full of life
and the peony have opened up and will only be in bloom for a short while
so I want to savor every moment ♥
"I was in love
with the whole world
and all that lived
in its rainy arms"
~Louise Erdich~

2 comments:

sage and spirit said...

Send some of that rain my way, please. :)

Deb said...

hi Julie ~ having a heat wave now!!
hope some rain heads your way soon xo have a wonderful weekend.