{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thankful {things I love} Thursday ...

On National Puppy Day,
how could I write about anything on my
Thankful {things I love} Thursday post
other than my Archer ♥

Dogs have a way
of finding the people
who need them,
filling an emptiness
we don't even know
we have
~Thom Jones~
...not a "puppy" in years, but age is just a # number # :-D
Archer handed out some treats to his friends to celebrate ♥

Everyone thinks
they
have the best dog.
And
none of them
are wrong
~W.R. Purche~
***
Happy National Puppy Day to all our 4 legged friends
from me and Archer
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Annie and I say happy Puppy Day back atcha.

Mereknits said...

Archer is looking as fabulous as always. So glad he gave out treats to his friends. Hugs to you Archer.

Deb said...

thank you Lisa & Annie ~ love deb & archer xo

Deb said...

thank you Meredith & Max ♥ love from me and archer