{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Texture Tuesdays ...

Smile
Breathe
and
go
slowly
~Thich Nhat Hanh~
***
I have been repeating this gentle mantra  today ...
another sweltering hot day   with tiny teases here and there of  (much needed) rain which  came  sporadically.
It's 102 degrees with the humidity at the moment (half past 6 in the evening)   "cooled down" from the 105 we had this afternoon!! 
***
Joining in with Texture Tuesdays today.
Kim Klassen Textures: Sunkissed & Music Lovin'
                     

6 comments:

steph said...

we must live close to each other---sweltering today, wasn't it???? (thunder is booming in the background, but not a drop of anything fallling!)

Mereknits said...

Boy is that hot!!!!! We are a measly 92 degrees today with lots and lots of rain. Love that saying, I think I need to repeat it to myself, too.
Hugs,
Meredith

Kelly said...

Oh, my goodness that's hot with the humidity. Yes, take it slow. It's a little cooler here today- only in the nineties :)

Monica said...

My, stay cool! I hope it rains soon!
hugsxoxo

Teresa Schmid Photography said...

Lovely!

Q said...

Dear Deb,
So sorry you also are having the horrid heat....I do hope you have rain soon. The drought is hard on my spirit. Another scorcher for us today and still no rain.
Thich Nhat Hanh is wonderful.
Sherry, who is mopping her brow