{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Friday, June 1, 2012

52 Friday...

22/52
SIMPLICITY
***
Animals love us
with constant hearts.
They offer us
pure joy,
a place to love
with
simplicity & purity.
~Julia Cameron~
***
Happy June 1st!  It is much cooler today, windy & pouring with rain. Peony petals have covered our front courtyard.  The garden will be thankful for this lovely deep soaking, much better than the sprinkler :-)  
I can hardly believe it is the first of June & even harder to believe it has been almost 4 months since we adopted Archer.  It feels like we've been together always.  I love this Julia Cameron quote ~ speaking of constant hearts, pure joy, simplicity and purity. How lucky are we to be on the receiving end of this ♥
Have a wonderful weekend xo

8 comments:

Julie Marie said...

What a beautiful photo of Archer!... and I love your quote, so true!... and we love them the very same way... xoxo Julie Marie

Jeanne said...

Happy Friday my friend.
Much love
Love your photographs and all you share.
Blessings and much love
Love your quotes too
Love you
Happy Friday♥
Love Jeanne

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Archer is a very handsome fellow. Your previous post has me wanting to bake up a storm tomorrow. :) Have a great weekend. Tammy

Mereknits said...

Archer has the most beautiful brown eyes, much like my Max. They look into your soul.
Happy Weekend,
Meredith

Monica said...

Love everything in your blog :)
Sorry if I've been absent... lots of everything to do. But I'm well and happy.
Love to you both xoxo

Lori ann said...

how lovely deb, i so enjoy reading your words and your love for your four leg companion brought tears to my eyes.
xxx lori

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

I love that quote, Deb. Archer is definitely a pure Joy!

Kelly said...

Look at that sweet face... I think Archer is an old dog soul. Time is flying isn't it? I need to blog.