{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~

*Journal* Photography* Home Comforts* Recipes* Inspiration* Crafts* Travels* Family Stories* Garden* Quotes* Art

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm Ready for My CloseUp...





Our trumpet vine was all a buzz this morning ...

We are always happy to see (and hear) the bumbles ...

And I am always happy when they stay in one spot long enough for me to grab my camera and take a photo ...


Although I think this one was a bit camera shy :-)


***


The way you overcome shyness


is to become so wrapped up in something


that you forget


to be afraid


~Lady Bird Johnson~

2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What a happy bee.

T's Daily Treasures said...

Your bee and butterfly pictures are beautiful. It is soooooooooo hot here that there isn't much to see outdoors. Hope your day is great. Tammy