
Art Walk 2026 began and ended with rain but the visitors that stopped by my little Sparrow brown tent brought pure sunshine!
We met and had wonderful conversations with so many lovely people throughout the day whose kind words meant so much to me. Some in particular will stay with me forever.
I love decorating my little brown art tent so that it's a welcoming space and hearing that it felt like "walking into a book you want to read over and over" and "a space they never wanted to leave" ... or that looking at my art and being in my tent was "good for the soul"... Thank you! I only wish I was able to serve tea & cake to you all.
Thank you to those who purchased weavings * cards * original art & painted stones. I hope they bring you joy.
Thank you for those who sent me an email later in the evening to let me know where the art they purchased is now displayed in their home.
Thank you to family & friends who drove out to support me. What a blessing to see you all!
Thank you to all the incredible, friendly, enthusiastic volunteers for helping us at the end of the day in the pouring rain.
And last but not least, a huge Thank you to my daughter Kate who drove down the night before from Toronto to help carry boxes to the van and set up in the morning and my husband, who has been supporting my "art dreams" for 50 years!!! What a team xx
I painted so many of the stones that sold as I recovered from my fall in July which left me with a fractured nose, split lip & lots of bumps/lumps & bruises.
*Art Heals*


No comments:
Post a Comment