{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Monday, March 27, 2023

the "in between" season

Rainy Monday walk
patches of snow here and there
still needing to wear a winter coat, hat, scarf and mitts (well . . .  I do)

 As I was painting todays #the100dayproject card, I started thinking about the weather and how we are nearing the end of March.  I've spent a bit of time in our garden room/sun porch - re potting plants and potting up cuttings I had rooting in the windowsill over the winter.  I was telling my husband how I'm looking forward to setting up the patio furniture and planting window boxes etc ... and said how this is sort of the "in between" season. There's still snow on the ground, but I'm noticing so many signs of life in the garden. Tulips poking through and clusters of snowdrops all throughout the garden. And the most exciting "finding" was that I think the Lavender we planted last year has survived!!

So today's index card for the 100-day project (34/100) is
that 'in between' season . . .  nature has it - we do too 
All my 100-day project cards are over on my IG account
and I've created a hashtag
oldesoulsparrow
so you can find them all in one spot.
I love seagulls
there is a sense of mischief about them :-) 
and quirkiness 
always love to spot a bunny 
this little one found something yummy to nibble on 
and ducks 
and of course, dogs.
Happy Monday
d xo 
 

No comments: