{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thankful {things I love} Thursday ...

Something a little different for
Thankful {things I love} Thursday
some of the things I'm doing to bring a sense of calm to my day
for my ears * for my eyes* for my mouth* for my soul* for my feet* for my hands
for my ears
*
a little Jimi Hendrix
and dancing around the kitchen
 while corn bread and  a vegetarian cottage pie bakes

for my eyes
*
the beautiful swelling buds of trees in the garden
for my mouth
*
a lovely hot cup of tumeric tea
for my soul
*
meditation & holding mala beads
for my feet
*
beautiful leaves and grass after a rain in my garden
for my hands
*
painting

2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

It is calming just reading about your rituals. Have a great weekend.

Deb said...

hello Lisa ~ thank you!
hope your day is filled with lots of lovely calming things too x