{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thankful {things I love} Thursday ...

London Eye
Changing of the Guard
Buckingham Palace
taking in the architectural beauty and history and knowledge found everywhere!!
being a huge lifetime fan of Jimi Hendrix, visiting his flat was a must see ...

"The story of life
is quicker than the wink of an eye,
the story of love
is hello and goodbye 
...until we meet again"
~Jimi Hendrix~

absorbing all the details ...

"Don't be reckless with other people's hearts.
Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"
~Jimi Hendrix~
reading and sat watching videos of his life and interviews ...
such a beautiful human being x

"When the power of love
overcomes
the love of power,
the world will know peace"
~Jimi Hendrix~
original stairs ...
...a sign that put a big smile on this Brighton girls face x
whimsy ... everywhere!!! ... home
beautiful Brighton Pier

Brighton Museum & Art Gallery
now I know where I got my sense of humour :-) 
"Excuse
me
while
kiss
the 
sky"
~Jimi Hendrix~


8 comments:

Sandi said...

I love that you went to Jimi Hendrix's house! I would not have expected that for some reason. :)

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Too much fun! Love the crab lady.

Unknown said...

Fabulous.
I love all you share

Deb said...

hi Sandi ~ had such a fabulous time! ... I have very eclectic taste in music :-) but yes ... adore Jimi x

Deb said...

hi Lisa ~ I called my trip to England one that dotted i's and crossed t's for me ... seeing all the fun/quirky/eclectic things in Brighton explained a lot :-) I loved the sign too!

Deb said...

hi Jeanne ~ how wonderful to see you had stopped by - I hope you are well friend x

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

How fantastic to see that you are travelling! Love Jimi Hendrix!

Have a great week,
Andrea

Deb said...

hi Andrea ~ had a wonderful time! thank you ... and well ... what can I say ... Jimi!
Happy June x