{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, April 26, 2018

Vacation break ...

taking a little vacation break ...
& sharing some of my favourite travel inspired quotes :-D

"I am not the same,
having seen the moon shine
on the other side
of the world"
~Mary Anne Radmacher~

"The use of traveling
is to regulate imagination with reality,
and instead of thinking of how things may be,
see them as they are"
~Samuel Johnson~

"Twenty years from now
you will be more disappointed 
by the things you didn't do
than by the ones you did do"
~Mark Twain~

"How wild it was
to let it be"
~Cheryl Strayed~

"I have loved her,
my little wanderer,
with a mind full of wild forests
and eyes that await adventures"
~Conny Cernik~

2 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Have FUN.

Deb said...

thank you so much Lisa ~ I did x