{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Sunday, July 16, 2017

Sunday Serenity ...

As I walk with Beauty

As I walk,
as I walk
the Universe is
walking with me
In beauty
it walks
before me
In beauty
it walks
behind me
In beauty
it walks
below me
In beauty
it walks
above me
Beauty
is on
every side
~Traditional Navajo Prayer~
take a walk in the forest
and smell
the wild air

4 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I like this--I had to read it a few times but it is very truthful with those of us who begin and then do feel that curiosity and peace with nature.

As always, lovely pics.

Jane x

Deb said...

hi Jane ~ "curiosity & peace with nature" ~ yes! ♥
have a wonderful week xo

sage and spirit said...

Love the color of that clover. And it's nice to see Archer out and about!
x

Deb said...

hi Julie ~ sweet Archer ... this is our *happy* spot ♥