{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Friday, December 2, 2016

In the kitchen ...

Our morning walk was cool and drizzly ... perfect baking day once we returned home ♥
no deer spotting this morning
but my trio of deer rest happily  on our Frasier Fir clippings
{oh the aroma ... it not only looks but smells like Christmas once the fresh tree comes indoors} ♥
Chocolate chippers ...
my container of cookie cutters on the counter ...
candles ...
tartlets  cooling ...
gingerbread ...
it may not be snowing outside ...
but
thanks to powdered sugar it is snowing
inside ...
my little sleigh was meant to be a tree ornament,
but this time of year I use it as a spoon rest :-)
and while I am waiting for the banana bread to come out of the oven, I'll make a mug of hot chocolate and use a lovely thick Laura Secord candy cane to stir xo
~hope you are having a blessed Friday ~
d

2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I think that aroma of baking cookies is wafting my way right now, Deb! Well, the pictures are also inspiring me! Yum!!! :)

Jane

Deb said...

hi Jane ~ wish I could share them (and a cup of tea with you) ♥