{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thankful {things I love} Thursday

Thankful
{things I love}
Thursday
walking paths
even though I often walk the same path daily
there are subtle changes
to be noticed
beauty in all 4 seasons
{this fence looks equally as lovely covered in snow}
sweet friends
little homes
so much beauty
all my dogs have walked these woods  ...
it is a special spot because of that ...
I sense their presence here ♥
nature's artwork
serenity * mindfulness * gratitude * bliss
the silence of nature
is very real.
it surrounds you ...
you can feel it.
~Ted Trueblood~

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love the sunlight on autumn leaves. Great photos. :-)

Deb said...

thanks Chris xo Happy last day of October ♥